The Open Nanomedicine Journal has ceased publication and is no longer accepting submissions
Aims and Scope
The Open Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Journal is a peer-reviewed Open Access online journal, which aims to rapidly publish original, scientific research articles, full-length and mini-reviews, letter articles and guest edited single topic issues on the advances in the field of nanomedicine. The publication focus is on new advances in the medical applications of nanoscience and nanotechnology. The following categories of scientific papers are considered for publication after peer-review:
- Communications and Short Notes -Preliminary results with significant importance.
- Research Articles Full Papers - Detailed research data.
- Reviews / Mini-reviews - A comprehensive survey.
The Open Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Journal welcomes articles from the following research areas:
- Nano-medical Sciences.
- Nano-chemistry with biological applications.
- Nano-devices for detection and/or treatment of diseases.
- Nanoparticles based design and development of new modalities for detection, imaging and therapy of cancer and other diseases.
- Nano- drug delivery
- Biological systems
- Nano-electronics and Nano-optics
- Nano-electronics, molecular electronics, Nanoscale physics
- Nanocomposites and nano-porous materials
- Nano-bioscience and nano-biosensors
- Computational nanotechnology, Synthesis and processing
- Molecular machines, motors, and molecular self-assembly
- Nano-metrology and instrumentation
The Open Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Journal is of interest to researchers from both academic and industry.